Sunday, August 24, 2003

Boynton Beach, Boynton Beach!

I don't know how I messed that up. I could understand it if I had only the Bradenton Beach story, and had never heard of Boynton Beach, but that's not the case. I've actually been to Boynton Beach several times, but somehow since the start of the Series every time I heard Boynton I thought Bradenton. My apologies to anyone in South Florida who was offended.

And I like Boynton Beach! In fact, my wife and I like it so much that two years ago we came fairly close to buying a house there, and even at the start of the game, I asked her if there was a better chance of us moving over a couple of towns to Saugus, or 1500 miles to Boynton Beach. Her answer was the same as mine - Boynton Beach.

Certainly, having them have as the US Champions of Little League doesn't dampen my view of them. That could be my kid someday! Anyway, congratulations to both teams for having such amazing seasons.


In ECF action, Kansas State beat Cal 42-28. Cal hangs in there enough to only suffer an Acceptable Loss. San Jose State also dispatched Grambling, 29-0.

BAP scores either later today, or tomorrow. It's early man!

Dave's Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home