Sunday, November 16, 2003

Crazy Busy

Been trying to keep up with work, union business (in the middle of a big contract fight), babysitting, leave raking, yadda, yadda, yadda, and so I just haven't found time to write. Meanwhile, in my head I've written about the following items:

College Football Weekend Wrapup
The conclusion to the BAP World Series
The next great BAP project (It's way cool. That is, if you think any of the BAP stuff is cool).
Joining SABR.
The All-Star Boston SABR lineup.
Bigot Bill Singer.
The blown up synagogues in Turkey.
Phil Lesh (I have tickets for next week).
The second half of the NFL season.

Of course, I probably won't get around to writing about all of those - some will be dated by the time I get to them, and I've had enough of that with the BAP World Series - but it's nice to have ideas. So be patient everyone. when real-life stops rearing it's ugly head, I'll be back.

Dave's Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home