Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Conspiracies

Got caught up watching JFK on HBO tonight, so there's no real blog entry. It's a great movie for filling you with anger and paranoia. If you ask me, the CIA did it, but I must admit that so far I've been able to resist reading the entire Warren Report.

But hey, the good news is I'm mentioned on Aaron's Baseball Blog again, this time as contributor "Dave", for coming up with the "My Brain Is Little/Boomhauer from King Of The Hill" connection. Of course, being mentioned yet again probably makes me a target of the CIA. You can go over to Aaron's site to read the whole thing at Aaron's Baseball Blog.

The College Football Weekend Preview, with a big story on Bowling Green, will be here Wednesday evening eastern time, Guaranteed. If it's not here, suspect CIA involvement.

Dave's Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home