Saturday, October 25, 2003

Opportunities To Lose Your Money

Maybe this will be a new column. I've had worse ideas.

6-point tease
Utah minus 2 at home against New Mexico
TCU, even at Houston

Going with Urban Meyer and the new MWC dynasty that could be the Utes, if only they could convince him to stay. Famous last words - Doesn't TCU always win?


6.5-point tease
Bowling Green +3 at home against Northern Illinois
Auburn +10 at LSU

Yesterday I picked the Falcons by two touchdowns. I've softened on that a bit. Right now, I would take Auburn with 10 almost anywhere. LSU has one of the more overrated home fields in the country.

Ryan at the Texas A&M site likes the Aggies today against Oklahoma State.

Good Luck today, and if anyone else has any interesting picks, send them along. I can use all of the help I can get.

Texas A&M In No Particular Order

Dave's Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home